National NewsNews

Students Fall Ill in Bihar After Allegedly Consuming Mid-Day Meal With Dead Lizard

Around 50 students from a government school in Sitamarhi district, Bihar, became ill after consuming a mid-day meal that reportedly contained a dead lizard. The affected students, from classes 2 to 5, were admitted to Sadar Hospital in Sitamarhi.

Medical officers at the hospital stated that the student’s health parameters were normal, and most of them were discharged after preliminary treatment. According to the students, they discovered the dead lizard in their meal. Parents of the affected children brought them to the hospital for treatment after they complained of stomach aches and vomiting following the meal.