NewsSouth News

A 13-Year-Old Allegedly Orchestrates a Deadly Plan in Karuvatta

Four teenagers have been accused of killing a 67-year-old man in Alappuzha district, Kerala, after allegedly planning the crime in advance. Police investigating the case said the teenagers had discussed different ways of carrying out the murder before deciding on their final plan.

The victim was identified as Sivankutty Chettiyar, a native of Paravoor in Kollam. He had been living with his family in a rented house at Karuvatta in Haripad.

Sivankutty was found dead inside his rented home on Monday, August 17. His death led to a police investigation, which later focused on the four teenagers.

According to the police, the teenagers allegedly discussed several possible methods before carrying out the crime. Investigators said they considered using poison, causing a fatal road accident and even getting other people to carry out the killing.

After discussing these options, the teenagers allegedly decided to enter Sivankutty’s house at night and attack him. Police are examining the circumstances surrounding the alleged break-in and the events that followed.

The investigation is now focused on understanding why the teenagers allegedly targeted the elderly man and what happened inside the house. Police are also examining the role of each accused person and whether anyone else was involved.

Investigators are expected to question the teenagers and collect evidence to establish the sequence of events. Evidence from the house, statements from people in the area and other available information will be important to the investigation.

The case has shocked the local community, particularly because the accused are teenagers and the victim was an elderly man living with his family.

Police are also looking into whether the accused had any previous connection with Sivankutty. Establishing the motive will be an important part of the investigation.

The authorities are continuing to investigate the case and determine exactly how the incident took place. Further details are expected to emerge as investigators gather more evidence and complete their questioning.

The incident has also raised concerns among local residents about safety and the circumstances that led to the alleged crime.

For now, the four teenagers remain accused, and the investigation will determine their individual roles and the circumstances surrounding Sivankutty’s death.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *